This weekend sees a convergence of party themes: Mardi Gras or Valentines?
For the Mardi Gras lovers, Lindy Promotions holds a Second Avenue Mardi Gras stroll this afternoon, which hits TG Whitney’s, Redemption, Turtle Bay, Opal, Niall’s and more. Our friends in the Funky Fritters headline a Jumbo Gumbo Mardi Gras party at Shrine; T.G. Whitney’s holds Day 2 of their 3-Day Mardi Gras/Who Dat Saints Celebration. Third and Long kicks off 4 nights of Mardi Gras drinks specials, The Mean Fiddler has the first of their two Mardi Gras parties. And what better place to party for Mardi Gras than at Bourbon Street? For more Mardi Gras parties in NYC, visit NYMardiGras.com
Valentine’s Day seems to divide the world into two groups: singles & couples. The singles have plenty of party options tonight, with the DLJ’s Annual Anti-Valentine’s Party at Croton Reservoir, and the Cupid is Stupid Party at The Town Tavern. Our friend David Shapiro hosts a Valentine’s Eve Party at Slate.
• Jumbo Gumbo Mardi Gras Party at Shrine
• Anti-Valentine’s Party at Croton Reservoir
• Fashion Week Party (Fall 2010) at Capitale
• Black 47 at Connolly’s
• Valentine’s Day Events & Parties
• Comedy + Live Music at Parkside Lounge
• Milo Z at Ulysses’
• 3-Day Mardi Gras Celebration at TG Whitney’s
• Lindy Promotions Second Ave. Mardi Gras Stroll
• Saffron United Pipe Band presents You Be the Judge
• Lip Service at O’Flanagan’s
• 2U at Smith’s Bar
• Free Brewery Tour at Chelsea Brewing Co.
• Cupid is Stupid at The Town Tavern
• Stand Up Comedy at Comic Strip Live
• 6 Nations Rugby at Stout
• 6 Nations Rugby at Blind Pig
• David Shapiro’s Valentine’s Eve Party at Slate
• Nassau Firefighters Irish Bash at Mulcahy’s