NYC Foosfest 2014
In preparation for the World Cup, our friends at Ultimate Rec presents their inaugural foosball tournament in NYC: Foosfest 2014. In partnership with Heineken USA, the winning team is awarded hotel and airfare to Amsterdam to enjoy the Heineken Experience.
Registration is now open. Enter at one of 14 participating NYC bars
Sign up at the bar and night of your choice by clicking the links below.
Special discount for MurphGuide readers (you!).
Use discount code MURPH and get $5 off registration:
June 2 thru June 5
Qualify at any of these bars (Each link below will send you to the registration page).
- 200 5th Restaurant – Park Slope
- Bourbon Street – Hells Kitchen
- Legends – Midtown
- Midtown 1015 – Midtown East
- Mr. Dennehys – West Village
- Nevada Smiths – East Village
- Percy’s Tavern – East Village
- Ravens Head Public House – Astoria
- Recovery Room – Upper East Side
- Sounds of Brasil – West Village
- Studio Square – Long Island City
- Suite 36 – Midtown
- The Parlour – Upper West Side
- Tonic – Midtown
* you must qualify at one of the bars above to participate in the finals
Sunday, June 8
Boat Basin Cafe – 5 pm
Rules at a glance:
- Two players per team (you may not play as an individual)
- No substitutions
- Your team may sign up for multiple nights but has to registration for each one
- During play, no spins
- First to 10 goals wins
Qualifying teams will receive free Heineken during the finals (while supplies last) and compete in a double elimination tournament for a grand prize trip for 2 to Amsterdam (flight/hotel included) and 2 tickets to the Heineken Experience.
More info at: UltimateRec.com/foosfest