Beannachtaí na Feile Pádraig! Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Here are Murph’s suggestions for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in NYC 2017.
Friday, March 17, 2017:
St. Patrick’s Day NYC
NYC St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Fifth Ave. between 44th & 79th St.
The parade starts at 11am and will air on NBC.
Manhattan – Below 14th St.:
- Joe Hurley & Rogues March 7pm at Maxwell’s: 59 Reade St. New York, NY
- The Narrowbacks + Girsa + Mickey Coleman 7pm at Bowery Ballroom: 6 Delancy St. (bet. Bowery & Christie St.) New York, NY. (212) 533-2111 [tickets]
- Sean McNally Band 5pm at The Porterhouse Brewing Co. at Fraunces Tavern: 54 Pearl St. (Broad St.) New York, NY (212) 968-1776
- The Canny Brothers Band at Ulysses’: 95 Pearl St. / 58 Stone St. New York, NY (212) 482-0400
- Natalie MacMaster & Donnell Leahy w/ special guest Tim Edey 8pm at The Studio at Webster Hall: 125 E. 11th St. New York, NY.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Tribeca Tap House: 363 Greenwich St. (between Franklin & Harrison St.)
New York, NY (212) 510-8939
- Sober St. Patrick’s Day 4-7pm at St. Patrick’s Youth Center: 268 Mulberry St. New York, NY
Manhattan – Between 14th & 59th St.
- Larry Kirwan & Friends w/appearances by Cait O’Riordan (The Pogues) & Chris Byrne (Black 47), Pat McGuire, & Geoff Blythe (Black 47) 7pm at B. B. King’s Blues Club: 243 W. 42nd St. (between 7th & 8th Ave.), New York, NY (212) 997-4144 [tickets]
- Jameson’s Revenge 1pm + Shilelagh Law 4pm at Connolly’s Pub & Restaurant: 121 W. 45th St. (between Sixth & Seventh Ave.) New York, NY. (212) 597-5126
- Tradstone at Tir na nOg Times Square: 315 W. 39th St. (between 8th & 9th Ave.) New York, NY. (212) 760-0072
- Allen Gogarty at Tir na nOg: 254 W. 31st St. (between Seventh & Eighth Ave.) New York, NY (212) 630-0249
- Kilmaine Saints 4pm at Stout: 133 W. 33rd St. (between Sixth & Seventh Ave.) New York, NY. (212) 629-6191
- St. Patrick’s Day at T.G. Whitney’s: 244 E. 53rd St. (between Second & Third Ave.) New York, NY
Manhattan – Above 59th.
- Irish Business Organization Post-parade reception featuring entertainment by Niall O’Leary & friends. 4:30-8:30pm at The Met Club: 122 E. 83rd St. New York, NY
- Traditional Irish Music during the day & Spoiled Rotten 8pm at O’Flangan’s: 1215 First Ave. (between 65th & 66th St.) New York, NY
- The Irish Stand to benefit ACLU 7:30pm at The Riverside Church: 490 Riverside Drive, New York, NY
- 5th Annual World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade Starts & ends at An Beal Bocht Café: 445 W. 238th St. (between Waldo & Greystone Ave.) Riverdale, Bronx, NY. (718) 884-7127
- Mary Courtney & Morning Star 6pm at An Beal Bocht Cafe: 445 W. 238th St. (bet. Waldo & Greystone Ave.) Bronx, NY (718) 884-7127
- Brian McArtin, Dan Burke & Seagda Coyle 10pm at Keane’s Bar & Restaurant: 4344 Katonah Ave. (between 238th & 239th St.) (845) 521-6125
- Billy Joe Ward 1-4pm at The Brewery Bar & Kitchen: 49-18 30th Ave. (between 49th & 50th St.) Queens, NY. (718) 777-8007
- Sean McCabe 2-5pm at Dog & Duck: 45-20 Skillman Ave. (46th St.) Sunnyside, NY. (718) 406 9048
- Blarney Rubble 5-8pm at West Cork Union Hall: 504 Henderson Ave. (Davis Ave.), West New Brighton, NY. (718) 442-2133
- Sean McCabe 7-10pm at Moriarty’s: 986 McLean Ave. Yonkers, NY
- The Cunningham Brothers Band 7pm at Irish American Society of Nassau, Suffolk & Queens: 297 Willis Ave., Mineola, NY
- Bangers & Mash 6-9pm at Manning’s Pub & Grill: 377 Old Country Rd., Carle Place, NY
- The Legendary Murphys at KJ Farrell’s: 242 Pettit Ave. Bellmore, NY (516) 804-9925
- Martin Flynn at Lily Flanagan’s: 345 Deer Park Ave. Babylon, NY
- King Keltic 5-9pm at Napper Tandy’s Irish Pub: 15 E. Main St, Smithtown, NY
- 7s and 3s at The Hibernian Hall: 27 Locust Ave., Babylon, NY